Here at GetDebit.com, we love talking about, using, reviewing, and looking at prepaid debit cards, including teen cards and gift cards (ok, well maybe we don’t “love” it, but we sure do like it!).
Prepaid debit cards are opening up a whole new world of financial services to folks who previously didn’t have access to them. Teen cards let teenagers (as young as 13 years old) learn financial responsibility by controlling their money. Prepaid debit cards let people without access to “traditional” bank accounts save money, build credit, pay bills, and enjoy the convenience of cashless shopping all over the world. Gift cards let you give people the gift of cash, without having to give cash.
And prepaid cards aren’t just for teens or people who don’t use traditional banks. Millions of people with bank accounts use prepaid debit cards each day to shop, save, and enjoy the convenience and security provided by these products.
In our view, prepaid debit cards represent some of the best innovation in the financial services world. At GetDebit.com, we hope to share information, news and products with you so that you can learn about and really “get debit”.
Please enjoy our site. Here are a few things you may want to check out.
- Browse and search for the perfect prepaid debit card on our product pages. Check out our reviews, and compare cards.
- Browse and search for a great teen debit card on our teen card pages. See our reviews and compare features.
- Browse and search for the perfect gift cards on our gift card pages. Want to buy a gift card at below face value? Check out our constantly-changing inventory of discounted Merchant Gift Cards. Want to build your own gift card? Check out our gift card pages.
- Check out out our Debit Card Learning Center for informative articles and guides to choosing and using a debit card.
- Read our daily debit card news for up-to-date news and announcements on advances and discounts on debit cards.
- And if you want to know anything, or have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us — we’d love to hear from you!
About Our Authors
Although we receive contributions from a number of different writers and sources, GetDebit is written and researched by two main writers. Check out our (short and sweet) bios here:
Kurt is the Editor of GetDebit.com. Kurt has worked in the Financial Services world for over 15 years, including a stint as a Vice President at Visa International Services Association. He likes to research and write about financial services products and technology, including prepaid cards.
Christy writes news pieces and other articles for GetDebit.com. Christy is a full time writer, writing news articles for GetDebit.com as well as articles and publications for a wide range of Websites. Christy has a Law Degree from UCLA Law School and a Communications Degree (with a Business Marketing Certificate) from the University of Rochester.
Christy writes great pieces, and also loves to teach. She currently teaches English and Grammer to students in her hometown in upstate New York.
You can contact either Kurt or Christy using our Contact Form. Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Privacy and Terms
Best Prepaid Cards
Prepaid Visa Cards
Prepaid Discover Cards
Prepaid American Express Cards
Visa Gift Cards
Tax Refund Cards
Debit Card Rights
How to Get a Debit Card
Debit Card Fees
Gift Card Balance
Prepaid Card Calculator
Debit Card News
Prepaid Company Directory