UniRush, LLC, the company behind the RushCard line of prepaid debit cards, today announced that they have joined the Green Dot reload network. The move adds 50,000 more load locations for RushCard prepaid debit card holders.
The agreement between Green Dot Corporation and UniRush LLC will allow RushCard customers to add cash to their prepaid cards using Green Dots MoneyPak®. MoneyPak is available at approximately 50,000 retailer locations nationwide, including Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Kmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, and Walgreens. Customers simply purchase the MoneyPak with cash, and then transfer the money to their prepaid card.
With the addition of Green Dot MoneyPak’s as a reload option, RushCard customers now have one of the widest ranges of reload options of any prepaid card program. All of the RushCard products can use a variety of reload options, including the Black Diamond RushCard, the Purple Diamond Plus RushCard, the RushCard Plus Visa Card, and the popular Baby Phat RushCard. RushCard customers can now load money on their cards using the following options:
- You can load a RushCard using direct deposit (including direct deposit of benefits and tax refunds)
- You can load a RushCard using cash using MoneyGram at approximately 40,000 MoneyGram agent locations nationwide, including most Walmart and CVS/pharmacy.
- You can load a RushCard using cash at any of the participating Western Union Agent® reload locations in the US.
- You can load money onto your RushCard using PayPal.
- You can load money onto your RushCard by mailing a check or money order to RushCard.
- You can transfer money from your bank account to your RushCard by setting up RushCard as an online payee.