The easiest way to add funds to your Only1 Visa card is by using direct deposit. There is no fee for this service, which makes it economical as well as convenient. No matter what your source of income, you can normally use direct deposit instead of a paper check.
Direct deposits are safer than paper checks, also. Checks can be lost or stolen, as can your cash. If your Only1 Visa card is stolen or lost, your funds can be replaced. We recommend that direct deposit be used wherever possible.
Direct Deposit of Payroll Checks to your Only1 Visa Card
You can choose to have all of your payroll check, a percentage of it, or a set dollar amount deposited electronically to your account each pay cycle. Most companies offer employees the option of choosing direct deposit, but verify that yours does before proceeding. Then, all you need to do is complete a direct deposit authorization form and turn it in to the person or department responsible for payroll at your company.
To obtain a direct deposit form and/or information:
- Use the routing number and account number provided on the form you received with your personalized Only1 card to complete your employer’s direct deposit authorization form or
- Log in to your account at the Only1 website, then follow the links to print out a direct deposit form.
Direct Deposit of Income Tax Refund Checks to Only1 Visa Cards
Whether filing your return electronically or by mail, there will be an option near the refund information box for you to select direct deposit. All you need to do is enter the routing number and account number for your account. This information is available on the form that came with your new card, or you can find it at the Only1 website by logging in to your account and following the prompts to direct deposit.
Direct Deposit of Government Benefits Payments to Only1 Prepaid Cards
Your Social Security, VA, or other government issued payments can also be added to your Only1 card by direct deposit. It is suggested that you call the agency responsible for issuing your payments first and follow any instructions they provide. Should they offer no specific means of establishing a direct deposit, you can do so by following one of these three methods:
- Using the form you received with your personalized Only1 Visa card, complete the information and mail it to the agency that issues your check or
- Log in to your account at the Only1 website and follow the links to print out a direct deposit form. Complete the form and mail it to the agency that issues your payments or
- Complete a direct deposit application at www.godirect.gov.