Permission to Use the Web Site
Except as may be otherwise indicated on the Web Site, GetDebit.com hereby grants you a fully revocable, non-exclusive license to view and print documents or information on the Web Site, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document or information may be used solely for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or re-sell information, software, products, or services that you obtain from the Web Site, except with GetDebit.com’s express written permission.
- You may not use the Web Site to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to a web site for commercial reasons, except with GetDebit.com’s express written permission.
- You may not take elements of the Web Site and reformat or display them (including framing them), or mirror them on a web site, except with GetDebit.com’s express written permission.
- GetDebit.com reserves the right to revoke this license at any time. You agree that you and any person to whom you distribute the document or information will immediately discontinue any use of the document or information upon notice of revocation.
Intellectual Property Ownership
The Web Site and all materials, information, products, and services included in or available through the Web Site, including the images, text, databases, software, code, sound, photos, custom graphics, button icons, the collection, compilation, assembly, and the overall look and distinctiveness of the Web Site (all of which constitutes the “Web Site Content”) constitute trade dress and the property of GetDebit.com. The trade dress of GetDebit.com is protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Logos, graphics, sounds, and images from the Web Site may NOT be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by GetDebit.com. The GetDebit.com logo, GetDebit.com, and other GetDebit.com products and services referenced in the Web Site are the common law trademarks of GetDebit. The absence on the Web Site of a GetDebit.com product or service name, slogan, or logo does not constitute a waiver of GetDebit.com’s trademark or other intellectual property rights relating to such name or logo. All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols appearing on the Web Site may be the trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Web Site, its accuracy, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By “User Content”, we mean any information (including reviews, comments or recommendations), data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials you submit or post to the Web Site. When we say “post”, we include posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing User Content in any manner in connection with the Web Site.
Restrictions on User Content and Your Conduct
You may not:
- use the Web Site for any illegal purpose;
- submit User Content that you don’t have the right to submit, unless you have the owner’s permission; this includes material covered by someone else’s copyright, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you submit;
- submit any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
- submit User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity;
- use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks;
- upload, launch, post, email or transmit any material (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or computer virus) that is likely to harm or corrupt the Web Site, or harm or corrupt our or anyone else’s computer systems, or data;
- use the Web Site to harm minors in any way, including posting User Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or any other laws protecting children;
- collect or gather other people’s personal information (including account information) from the Web Site;
- submit User Content which disparages us or our partners, Providers, vendor or affiliates; or
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Web Site.
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason or to deactivate your account with GetDebit.com.
Intellectual Property Rights in User Content
We may retain information that you provide, and we obtain, during your use of our Web Site. We may, from time to time, use this information to match you with offers for products and services made available through various Providers. We will make these offers available to you at your convenience and there will be no obligation to accept any offer.
Products and Service Providers
YOU AGREE THAT GETDEBIT.COM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF A TRANSACTION YOU ENTER INTO WITH A PROVIDER, ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO A PROVIDER, A PROVIDER’S COMPLAINCE WITH LAW, OR A PROVIDER’S MISUSE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
Our Rights to Communicate and Use Information
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEB SITE AND THE WEB SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” GETDEBIT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER GETDEBIT.COM NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEB SITE CONTENT. GETDEBIT.COM DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE ITSELF OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
ALTHOUGH GETDEBIT.COM STRIVES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION THAT CONSUMERS MAY FIND HELPFUL, THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED CREDIT OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE GENERAL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL.
Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You also may have other rights, which may vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
Reservation of Rights
Governing Law and Jurisdiction