Green Dot Corp. is set to launch their IPO this week, with shares expected to trade starting Thursday on the NYSE under the ticker symbol NYSE:GDOT. A number of publications have covered the planned IPO, and we’ve collected links to a few of the more interesting articles for your convenience.
The Green Dot IPO is expected to price shares between $32 and $35, with less than 4 million shares available. Here are a few stories and resource links about the expected IPO:
- A Comparison of the Green Dot IPO to the NetSpend IPO
- GreenDot IPO: Caution Ahead
- Is An IPO in Prepaid Cards a Green Light for Growth?
- Green Dot I.P.O. Gets Valentine From Congress
- Green Dot is the “Featured IPO” this week at Renaissance Capital