The ACE Express people have teamed up with NetSpend to offer you the ACE Elite FEE Advantage Visa prepaid debit card. The prepaid ACE Elite Fee Advantage Visa has several options including an ANNUAL plan that includes fantastic features for cardholder who make a lot of purchase transactions. ACE Express offers their Prepaid Visa cards in two basic plans, the Pay as You Go and Fee Advantage plans.
Review of the ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Card (Annual)
The “Fee Advantage” ANNUAL plan with NO direct deposit is the plan that we review further down the page. You may also want to check out reviews of the Fee Advantage Direct Deposit and Monthly Plans. ACE Express also sponsors the PINK ACE Elite Visa prepaid card that donates a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research.
- A card with benefits that matter to you
- No credit check, No application fee, No obligation
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals at ACE locations*
- Free unlimited purchase transactions with paid enrollment in FeeAdvantage Plan*
- Free Direct Deposit – Get paid up to 2 days faster, don`t stand in line or pay check cashing fees*
- Free Anytime Alerts™ – Get your balance and transactions via text or email*
- Free Savings Account – Receive 5.00% APY*
- Secure: Card funds are FDIC insured, backed by Visa Zero Liability*
- Get the ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Card (Annual) Right Now!