When you are looking for a financially sound, flexible and fast growing prepaid debit card provider, then take a gander at the NetSpend prepaid family of cards. The NetSpend Prepaid Master Card FEE Advantage option gives plastic card customers the benefits of high volume purchase transactions at one low, monthly fee without requiring direct deposit. If you are a low volume transactor, then the “Pay as You Go” plan is more than likely the method you would prefer. “Premier Fee Advantage” also gives consumers a high level of purchase volume with an even lower monthly fee when they sign up for direct deposit.
Review of the NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Card (Fee Advantage Version)
Sometimes you just need to run with the leader of the pack, especially in the financial world. Keep your money safe with NetSpend’s FDIC protection and Mastercard’s Zero Liability fraud, theft and loss protection. If you are worried about customer service, don’t be. NetSpend is ranked at the top for consumer satisfaction. Find out why millions of people choose NetSpend as their prepaid card. If we haven’t convinced you yet, below are a few more features offered by NetSpend MasterCard’s prepaid card line:
- 100% Approval – No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- Get your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund faster with free direct deposit
- New – Get rewarded with NetSpend Payback RewardTM options.
- Real-time account activity alerts to your mobile phone.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Get the NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Card (Fee Advantage Version) Right Now!