The ACE Express Elite “Pay As You Go” plan prepaid Visa Debit card is offered jointly with NetSpend Corporation, an innovator in the prepaid card space. The ACE Elite Pink Visa has excellent features and benefits along with a benevolent offering. ACE has joined the fight to “Swipe Out” breast cancer. With every swipe of the Pink ACE Elite Visa prepaid debit card, a portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. So, not only do you get some of the great benefits offered by ACE Elite Visa, including – faster payment when using direct deposit, a no fee $10 purchase cushion, money sharing via card to card transfers, text alerts, FDIC protection and a rewards program, but you are also helping to fight this dreaded disease with every purchase.
Review of the Pink ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Card
The ACE Elite “Pay as You Go” plan does not require direct deposit, and if you are not a heavy card user, then this might be the least expensive plan for you. If you like to use your prepaid card more frequently, then check out the FEE ADVANTAGE MONTHLY or FEE ADVANTAGE ANNUAL plans. Please take note of the many valuable features available on this prepaid card:
- Portion of your purchase goes to breast cancer awareness and detection
- No credit check, No application fee, No obligation
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals at ACE locations*
- Free unlimited purchase transactions with paid enrollment in FeeAdvantage Plan*
- Free Direct Deposit – Get paid up to 2 days faster, don`t stand in line or pay check cashing fees*
- Free Anytime Alerts™ – Get your balance and transactions via text or email*
- Free Savings Account – Receive 5.00% APY*
- Secure: Card funds are FDIC insured, backed by Visa Zero Liability*
- Get the Pink ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Card Right Now!