NetSpend is considered one of the country’s largest and fastest-growing Prepaid Debit Card processors and marketers. It’s no surprise that the NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard is a top-of-the-line network-branded card recognized by thousands of merchants worldwide. NetSpend currently offers the MasterCard in three versions: a Pay as You Go plan, a Fee Advantage plan, and their Premier Fee Advantage plan (reviewed here), which requires direct deposit.
Review of the NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Card (Premier Fee Advantage Version – with Direct Deposit)
Sometimes you just need to go with the leader (particularly when it comes to your finances). Your money is safe with NetSpend through Mastercard’s Zero Liability protection plan, as well as all accounts insured by the FDIC. Bank with confidence. NetSpend Corporation is Better Business Bureau accredited. Find out why millions of people continue to choose NetSpend MasterCard. Check out some of the most popular features of the NetSpend prepaid debit MasterCard:
- 100% Approval – No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- Get your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund faster with free direct deposit
- New – Get rewarded with NetSpend Payback RewardTM options.
- Real-time account activity alerts to your mobile phone.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Get the NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Card (Premier Fee Advantage Version – with Direct Deposit) Right Now!