NetSpend continues to lead the pack in innovation and service throughout the prepaid industry. It will come as no surprise that the Fee Advantage version of the prepaid NetSpend Visa is a top notch financial tool. You can select a prepaid NetSpend Visa card in 3 different plan options: the Premier FEE Advantage, Pay as You go, or “FEE Advantage” plan (for those choosing not to use direct deposit). Millions of consumers around the globe have chosen the NetSpend Visa, maybe you should give it a look.
Review of the NetSpend Prepaid Visa Debit Card (Fee Advantage Version)
If you are currently or looking to be a heavy prepaid debit card user and do not wish to direct deposit funds on the card, then this might be the product for you. One monthly fee covers all the purchase transactions you make provided there is sufficient funds loaded on your card. And don’t forget that NetSpend accounts are FDIC protected, come with the Visa Zero Liability protection plan and that NetSpend scores high on the Better Business Bureau’s customer service report card. Check out some of the fantastic features of the NetSpend prepaid debit Visa card:
- 100% Approval – No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- Get your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund faster with free direct deposit
- New – Get rewarded with NetSpend Payback RewardTM options.
- Real-time account activity alerts to your mobile phone.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Get the NetSpend Prepaid Visa Debit Card (Fee Advantage Version) Right Now!