Walmart doesn’t just offer low prices on TVs, clothing or groceries. They also provide a great set of financial services products. One of their products is the Wal-Mart MoneyCard. The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid Visa debit card that combines the power of Walmart’s ubiquitous retail distribution network with the convenience of a prepaid debit card. The combination makes it easy to load funds onto the card (you can load funds with cash or a payroll or benefits check at any Walmart cashier location). There are a number of other benefits as well.
Review of the Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card
The Walmart MoneyCard prepaid Visa is brought to you by the folks at Walmart in conjunction with prepaid debit card innovator, Green Dot Corp. (GE Money Bank gets props as the bank behind the card). The result is a simple, yet affordable prepaid debit card program. Here’s what’s great about the card:
- No issuance fee online
- No credit check or bank account required
- No overdraft fees
- No minimum balance required
- Free Direct Deposit
- $10 bonus with qualifying Direct Deposit (for a limited time only)
- Use everywhere MasterCard debit is accepted, including shop online, pay bills, get cash at ATMs
- Get the Walmart MoneyCard Visa Prepaid Card Right Now!