This teen debit card is one of our favorites. The team at UPside has really come through again, this time creating a prepaid debit card for teens that has all the features a parent needs to control teen spending, and all the things that teens love (like freedom, great card designs).
Check out the Student UPside Visa Prepaid Card
In today’s world, parents need to educate their child about financial responsibility. The Student UPside Visa® Card has been designed for families’ needs with all the parental control features that a parent would expect, like online account management and email alerts. It is not a credit card, so your child will not incur any APR or debt. While the card is safer than cash, instant funding provides the peace of mind parents want for life’s little emergencies. With no overdraft allowance, teens and young adults learn how to manage their money and become responsible spenders as they are only able to spend the balance on the card. Parents can reload funds as they see fit with one-off loads or available allowance scheduling. And with no purchase fee or maintenance fee and with free value loads originating from a bank account ACH transfer, it has never been easier or cheaper for parents to give their children a necessary stepping stone to a successful financial future.
- A card truly designed for the 13-25 age group and their parents
- Full parental control. Safer than cash.
- Parents can load the card online from their own credit card or checking account.
- Instant online funding, great for emergencies when your child is away from home.
- If your child is in high school, you can set allowances and monitor his/her spending online. Also perfect if he/she is traveling without you.
- If your child is already in college, he/she can receive free direct deposits from an employer, write checks and most importantly stay out of debt.
- Apply online now. Only $2.99 a month or $29.95 a year.