Visa is one of the leading card networks in the World. To expand the use of their products, including their prepaid debit cards, Visa has provided a number of ways to refill Visa prepaid cards. Here are a few ways you can reload (or refill) value onto a prepaid Visa card.
Refill Your Visa Card Using Visa ReadyLink
[ad#Google Adsense]Many Visa prepaid debit cards have the ReadyLink symbol on them. If you see the ReadyLink symbol on your card, you can refill the card using the Visa ReadyLink network. Refill your card with money wherever you see the Visa ReadyLink symbol.
The following locations allow you to add funds to a Visa prepaid card using ReadyLink (although not all locations of these merchants allow you to load funds there, please check at each location to confirm):
- MoneyGram Agent locations (Use Receive Code 7034)
- Safeway stores
- Certain 7-Eleven® stores
- Circle K (at TIO Kiosk)
- ExxonMobil (at TIO Kiosk)
- Maverik (at TIO Kiosk)
- Pak ‘n Save
- Tom Thumb
How to Refill Visa Cards Using Visa ReadyLink
1. Look for the Visa ReadyLink symbol on the door, kiosk, or register at participating stores, or at any U.S. MoneyGram agent locations.
2. Take your card and cash to the register or self-service kiosk. The cashier will swipe your card and accept your cash. At a kiosk, you’ll swipe your card and insert the funds.
At U.S. MoneyGram agent locations, your card will not be swiped. Instead, complete the MoneyGram Blue Form or proceed to the MoneyGram phone to start your load. Use Receive Code 7034.
3. Get your receipt. You’ll have immediate access to your funds upon approval by your card provider.