Want to set up direct deposit of your pay or benefits check to a prepaid debit RushCard? It’s a great idea, as it saves you money and time each month. Regardless of how you receive your check, you can benefit from choosing direct deposit to your RushCard Prepaid Visa Card.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider setting up direct deposit of pay or benefits to your prepaid RushCard Visa:
• More Convenient: No more worrying about being home when your check comes in the mail or making a trip to pick it up.
• Save Money: No more check cashing charges, since direct deposit has no fee.
• Increased Safety: Checks and cash can be lost or stolen.
• Save Time: No more trips to cash your check and no more long lines.
You can set up direct deposit with any prepaid debit Visa card from RushCard, including the RushCard Plus prepaid debit Visa Card, the BlackDiamond RushCard, the Purple Diamond RushCard, and the popular BabyPhat RushCard. The following instructions apply to each of these cards.
The form is quick and easy to complete, making it a very simple matter to get started with direct deposit.
Enrolling for Direct Deposits of Government Benefit Payments to a RushCard Prepaid Visa Card
For those receiving checks for VA pensions, Social Security payments, or other government payments, here is how to set up direct deposit.
1) Go to https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/pop_directdeposit.pdf.
2) Enter your name and address exactly as it is shown on your benefits check.
3) Enter your 16 digit card number. The routing information should already be present.
4) Enter the percentage or amount you want to go to your RushCard Prepaid Visa.
5) Print the form and submit to the agency that issues your check.
6) If you have any questions or need help, call 1-866-RushCard for assistance.
Enrolling for Direct Deposits of Payroll Checks to a RushCard Prepaid Visa Card
1) Check with your payroll department to verify that direct deposit is available.
2) Go to https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/pop_directdeposit.pdf.
3) Enter your name and address.
4) Routing information should already be on the form.
5) Enter your 16 digit RushCard Prepaid Visa Card number.
6) Indicate the dollar amount or percentage you want deposited to your RushCard.
7) Print the form and deliver to your employer’s payroll department.
8 ) Call 1-866-RushCard if you need assistance or have any questions.
Enrolling for Direct Deposits of Tax Refund Checks to a RushCard Prepaid Visa Card
Did you know that you can use your prepaid RushCard account to receive your tax refund? Yes, it’s true. Your RushCard works as a prepaid debit tax refund card.
1) When you e-file your return, choose the option for direct deposit of your refund.
2) When prompted, enter the routing information. You can find this at https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/pop_directdeposit.pdf on the direct deposit form.
3) Enter your 16 digit card number as the account number.
4) If you have questions or need help, call 1-866-RushCard.
Important Information about Direct Deposits to a RushCard Prepaid Visa Card
• Direct deposit may not yet be in place for your next payment. Be sure to check whether you have received a notice of deposit or a check that has to be cashed.
• Direct deposits are limited to $5,000 per day.
• The name on your card must match the name of the payee. If you need to arrange direct deposit for a spouse’s checks, you must obtain a card in the spouse’s name.
• If you need to provide a voided check, you can use the direct deposit form you complete at https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/pop_directdeposit.pdf.
• When filling out a form provided by your employer, if you need to provide a bank name, use JP Morgan Chase.