Get The Right Debit Card!
We've done the research for you so that you can pick the best prepaid debit, teen or gift cards.
Here Are Two Of Our Highest Rated Prepaid Debit Cards
UPside Visa prepaid card (Edge Plan)
The UPside Prepaid Visa debit card is loaded with great features, a very competitive fee structure and a one-of-a-kind personal check writing feature. With a ZERO Activation Fee, companion card availability, a low monthly fee and a great rewards program, the UPside Visa card demands a closer look.
READYdebit Visa (“Control” Plan with Direct Deposit)
The READYDebit CONTROL Visa prepaid card offers cardholders some magnificent savings when they participate in direct deposit. By automatically loading your pay or benefits checks (a minimum of $1500) every month on the Control card through direct deposit, you can save the monthly fees typically charged on a READYdebit prepaid card. Even if you don’t take advantage of direct deposit, the READYdebit Control Visa plan offers a pay per transaction program for customers not needing a lot of bells and whistles. For a low monthly charge, cardholders can use the Readydebit card occasionally when needed. The funds loaded on your ReadyDebit card are protected by the Visa Zero Liability policy. There are also several convenient methods to load money on your prepaid ReadyDebit Visa.
Prepaid Debit Card Tips You Can Use
- How to Load Money on a PayPower Prepaid Card
- Picking the Right Debit Card: Read the Terms
- Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Card?
- Lost or Stolen MasterCard? Here’s What to Do
- Check Cards, Bank Cards, ATM Cards… What’s the Difference?
- Using Prepaid Cards to Manage Freelance Finances
- Using a Prepaid Visa Card — A Few Tips
- Can I Get a Secondary Card on a Prepaid Debit Card Account?