Get The Right Debit Card!
We've done the research for you so that you can pick the best prepaid debit, teen or gift cards.
Here Are Two Of Our Highest Rated Prepaid Debit Cards
Wired Plastic Prepaid Debit Visa Card
The Wired Plastic Visa Prepaid Card is a Prepaid Visa card which allows cardholders to use their card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, up to an amount they have previously loaded to their account. Wired Plastic is one of the more innovative cards available, and now has a contactless card for convenient “Tap-n-Pay” purchases at merchants nationwide. Read More
FlexClear Prepaid MasterCard
The choice is clear with the FlexClear Prepaid Mastercard prepaid debit card. From simple and clear money management capabilities, great security and ease of loading funds, the Flex Clear prepaid card is an excellent choice. Also, the Scoot(TM) Mobile Money platform can help you get text alerts for balances, deposits, spending and payments due. You can also send and receive money with card-to-card sharing, as well as receive special offers via text messaging. Another great feature is the FREE WellCard(TM) Health Discount Plan offered to FlexCard customers who can save up to 80% on a wide range of health services.
Prepaid Debit Card Tips You Can Use
- How to Load Money on a PayPower Prepaid Card
- Picking the Right Debit Card: Read the Terms
- Lost or Stolen Visa Debit Card?
- Lost or Stolen MasterCard? Here’s What to Do
- Check Cards, Bank Cards, ATM Cards… What’s the Difference?
- Using Prepaid Cards to Manage Freelance Finances
- Using a Prepaid Visa Card — A Few Tips
- Can I Get a Secondary Card on a Prepaid Debit Card Account?